Hi all,

Im a 19 year old female, who for the last 6 months has been suffering with an unknown illness. Symptoms started with frequent urination and pretty extreme fatigue, i.e. sleeping 14hrs straight and then still needing a nap to function. This all began in sept 2012. In the first week of oct 2012, i experienced my first severe headache - it lasted 7 days. I presented to the emergency department 2 times with this, they ruled out all life threatening things with a simple blood test and neuro exam. Following this I felt aweful everyday, no energy etc. My GP ended up diagnosing hypothyroidism, with my TSH level being 16.2 my T3 - 8 and my T4 11. Started oroxine 50mg.  feltbetter a month  later and sat uni exams. Went out after exams, had about 6 standard drinks, made me unusually drunk. Was so sick the next day I could barely walk, was in agony. Sickness progressed over christmas, spend new years at home. presented to ED early Jan. Felt so terrible I was Worried I may die. Was again reassured nothing was wrong, full autoimmune screen ran, all negative. Pelvic and abdominal ultrasound all clear. Chest x ray clear. Started anti depressent to help cope with illness. By this stage Id been nauseous continuously, raandom stomach pains, constipation/diareoaha, continuous headaches. Saw endocrinologist, conducted 1 blood tests. cortisol was slightly high so ran salivary cortisol which was normal. TSH back within normal range (2.6) Decided it was nothing to do with endocrine. Ceased oroxine. began seeing gasteoenterologist. Colonoscopy and gastroscopy conducted. All normal. Biopsies showed low lactase enzyme levels. suggested a diet low in dairy. Also dicussed a movement problem so extra fibre needed. Was unsure why a movement problem suddenly occured. Was refered to general medical clinic, where doctor did not listen to my concerns and blamed chronic migranes. migrane tablets (deralin) commences. headaches eased but have not stopped. miss one tablet and they are raging again. Recently Ive had extreme pain in the left side and back (stabbing and just painful) I am forgetful and dont really know how much pain is pain anymore, It all is terrible. I am fed up with it, I do not care how much it cost to get better, I just want to be me again.

I am now to the point where I have dropped out of uni, Taken leave on work, Cancelled my gym membership, I am forgetful, Have no appitie which was previously very strong, I need to lay down all the time ametting upset with feeling so terrible all the time with no answers. I do not get thirsty and i taste alot of foods as sweet which should not be sweet e.g. chicken. I am sensitive to light and very irritable and forgetful.

Can anyone help me? Im DESPERATE :(

I have been tested for - Ross river fever, Glandular fever, Lupus, Hashimotos and graves, gall stones, autoimmune conditions, kidney stones.

Keep searching for answers I have a similar problems and am not going to give up. Reply with any update on your condition.

check for diabetes.