I need some answers on acid reflux prognosis-I am suffering from acid reflux for years and somehow I was managing it but lately I really am having a hard time dealing with this acid reflux condition for it has become so frequent and almost constant and it is not just about heartburn sensation. The thing is that my acid reflux symptoms got worsened over the time so I am fighting now with breathless and constant coughing as well as sore throat and not to mention bad breath I am not managing anyhow. Anyway I am pretty much concerned over my acid reflux prognosis for nothing seems to help me dealing with it-I tried everything and first I was taking some antacids that were of help at first but ever since my symptoms worsened nothing helps anymore not even histamine receptor blockers that are supposed to reduce stomach acids so I am curious to hear what are my acid reflux prognosis and is there any way out of this condition? Thanks!

Sometimes acid reflux needs to be treated surgically –that was my case and though I have also tried with all sorts of acid reflux treatments nothing seemed to be of much help I was also taking proton-pump inhibitors that are believed to be much more effective than those histamines you are taking and not even some motility or prokinetic drugs that are about to close the esophageal sphincter the better were of help so I decided to have a surgery. Anyway my answer that acid reflux prognosis in the case such as yours are to be improved only if it is surgically treated so I advice you try with Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication –my experience is perfect for I felt almost instant heartburn relieve and also my chronic coughing and swallowing troubles disappeared and the best thing is I am not taking no more meds including beta blockers and I am totally free of acid reflux symptoms.

In September, after a night of light drinking, i ended up quite nauseaus and was so for the whole next day, i didnt drink for another two weeks, and the same thing started happening, and I got a pressure in my back, so i stopped drinking

Randomly a few weeks later my stomach was very upset, i had no appetite, and i was nauseaus, so i took some prilosec and was on it for several months and was pretty good, occasional uneasiness with some back pressures

However, about three weeks ago, i stopped taking the prilosec for a few days and started taking metoclopramide, a motility drug, after about four days on it (i dont know if there was a correlation) i was very sick nauseaus and had no appetite for several days and I still do not have much of an appetite

During this time, i had catscan, upper endoscopy-showed minor irritation in the stomach lining and esophogus, gastric emptying and other tests done- I still dont have much of an appetite and feel nauseaus, Ive been thinkin a lot about death, and have started to get headaches, dizziness, and i occasionally see afterimages or stars in my vision (I had my eyes checked and they found nothing)

Can someone please help me, im really worried