I am not managing to get no relief from gastritis despite the fact it is been a while I am taking antacids along with acid blockers so I would like to hear if there is any other treatment that could help me at least reduce my gastritis symptoms for I really am having hard time dealing with nausea and stomach bloating and no matter what I try this weird burning pain in my upper abdomen still persists with no relief from gastritis. I would appreciate if someone knows some other way dealing with gastritis symptoms. Thanks much!

I advice you check out again what is the exact cause of your gastritis for it is more likely your gastritis is caused by H.pylori bacteria so I think it is maybe better you try with some antibiotics that are about to destroy this bacteria and usually the treatment consists of two antibiotics combination that are to be taken along with a proton pump inhibitor which is perfect in reducing gastritis pain and nausea at least my dad claims so for he is also suffering the same symptoms for years and is very satisfied with this combined treatment for that is how finally he managed to get relief from gastritis especially regarding the fact that those proton inhibitors are very effective in healing the inflammation but also are good in increasing the effects of antibiotics.

It's very tough, I know. I've been diagnosed with erosive gastritis in 2007 and the pain was nearly always there. It's quiet stressful to be dealing with it constantly. Stress at work was intensifying it ten-fold...don't know how I got through the next couple of years. Being fired I guess was a blessing. I started to take care of my body: regular excersize (light, such as jogging, lifting some weights, but not too much) and a complete change in diet!

Try this: next 2-3 weeks do not anything spicy, sugary, salty, oily, fried, or raw (sushi). Avoid foods rich in sodium (packaged foods, canned soups, etc). See if it works for you. Try yoga for meditation and stress-release (very important). Sounds simple, but it does help if you are commited to it!

Don't despare, the relief is closer than you think!

100% carrot juice has helped me greatly but not all bodies are the same. Some say juicing a potato helps also but only if you have high acid issues. I don't, I have low acid issues. Take ablsolutely no pills of any kind if you can. Not even vitamins. I use a chewable probiotic before eating everytime/everything. I had to stop eating (do a fast) for two days with sips of warm water then re-introduce single foods one at a time. I do well with green and green leafy foods. 100% carrot juice is a life saver. Exercise as often as I can. The thoery behind exercise is the shunting of gastic/digestive juices to other major body parts/organs needed during exercise. For me...I have to stay as close to natural food as possible. It was a total life style change. For me food is the enemy. Food equals pain and suffering. Hence, no choice but to change. Doesn't bother me for a second when others are eating what I used to eat. Food equals pain and suffering. Let it go and find relief. I eat only one food for meals. Never try anything new at work, parties or away from home. Keep track of things that cause pain. Avoid for a bit and try again. If you still have pain you may have food sensativities. Let the food go. It truly is not worth the pain and suffering. Remember, every physical body is different. Your attitude is everything. You can let it consume you/drive you crazy or you can choose to take control and make changes for the better.