So when my girlfriend performs oral on me, I'm typically lying on the bed on my back because it's more comfortable for us both. Pretty much every time she does it, I experience some tingling (and possibly a little light headedness?) during the process. It's been that way for years and I know I have Orthostatic Hypotension so I'm thinking maybe that's why. But last night after I orgasmed, while I was lying in bed I started to feel pretty nauseous. I got out of bed and stood up and noticed I couldn't really hear well.

There wasn't really any ringing, just like somebody was covering my ears. All of my symptoms subsided within a few minutes so I didn't think much of it at the time. But now it's sort of worrying me and I'd like to know what people think. Also, I've read that Sudafed can cause low blood pressure problems in some people and I've been taking it for a few days due to a sinus infection. Could that be the cause?

I'd rather not go to a doctor since I went two days ago (for the sinus infection) and I don't want to schedule another appointment if this is a simple problem

I sometimes get ear blocked for a minute or so after i orgasm especially if it is a powerful orgasm that i haven't masturbate in a while. The blockage goes away so i didn't mind. Are there any other woman who experience such symptoms?

I do!!!! I was thinking I'm the only woman who experiences this.