I feel dizzy especially at night time, while sleeping.. nausea.. not vertigo like spinning etc. most probably because of sinus. no sinus pain though.. what should I do??? doctor gave me antibiotics but nothng changed...btw I have been feeling dizzy for 3 months. sometimes it gets better sometimes worse.. I feel like I have no balance but I can walk,run and even drive properly thank God. MRI scan is all right, blood tests are fine, neurologist said nothing wrong with me about norology... What can it be? sinus infection which effects my ear maybe inner ear???  thanks a lot for your answers and your experiences..

Ussually inner ear problems present with vertigo, which is eirther spinning or some kind of sense of movement. An ear infection could cause vestibular nueritus, but it most likely is going to present with vertigo.  You also could possibly have endolymphatic hydrops...  There are four different kinds of dizziness, vertigo, syncope, deseqilibrium, and lightheadness.  It sounds to me as if you are describing desequibrium, which is often found in patients with diabetes or parkensons,  neirther of which you probably have.  Did the dizziness start after a sinus infection? Is there a motion/ movement componet to your dizziness? If so did the docotor do test where they moved your head, and watched your eyes? What do you mean when you say at night? Is it when getting out of bed- if so it could be orthostatic hypotension.  When you say it gets better and then worse, do you mean episodic, like it comes on for a short time, and then goes away, and you are fine?  Are there any heart rate changes associate with the periods of dizziness?  How old are you? 

firstly thank you for your response.

I am 22, not use any medicine..

My dizziness is mostly like ligtheadness.. Dizziness had started with a shift in image, hope you get what I mean, it was not spinning.. I sometimes feel like I am totally dizzy,just like in a boat, then I stand up to check if I am but I can walk on a straight line without any problem.. and btw it did not start with a sinus infection, but the MRI says that my sinuses are bigger a bit. When I am falling asleep I feel dizzy and wake up suddenly with nausea, but again when I stand up, even though I feel dizzy, I can walk properly or stay up without any problem. I want to say again, there is no spinning, I feel spining in my head.. thank you again, hope to hearing back from you soon.

Hello, I also have been diagnose as sinus infection, though I have NO runny nose, congestion feelings. all I had was heavy head and lightheadedness/imbalance. No vertigo (spinning), just feeling off! I took 2 courses of antibiotics, lightheadedness still persist, but prob better?? I dunno,, kinda vague to describe,, anyway I still dun feel 100%. it's been 2 months already!.