heyy people :O ,

i need tips lots of tips i just can't seem to orgasm. I'm struggling to reach orgasm with my partner/ (myself) -i seem to get very close when he fingers and goes down on me (never through sex) it feels amazing always.
I get this instense feeling of pleasure and i feel like i'm about to literally explode and get the whole i'm gonna pee myself feeling too, i get goosebumps and shake a little though that only lasts a few seconds but the intense feelings are so amazing that i just want more and more(that can go on for ages) but no orgasm. I feel as though I'm so close yet can't power through.
i tell him wat feels good and show him what i do and hes great but it goes on for so long (like 2 hours sometimes) and i mean after 2 hours u just want to have that finishing touch, but nothing (which ca get a little frustrating).
During it i totally forget about climaxing (i mean its so intense you forget about everything) so i'm not over thinking it, panicking or stressed but afterward when i'm relaxing and it pops into my head that i didn't.

please i need help and advice and tips and suggestions- what to do when i feel like i'm about to orgasm but don't? how can i induce the orgasm? what do u do right before it happens?? Mainly girls but i appreciate Guys opinions tooo .

thanksx

Hi Sarah,

It sounds like you described an orgasm. Due you feel a sense of calm after you have these feelings?

sort of i just have to rest and relax for a while but i don't get the whole falling off a cliff feeling ...

try to relax get some sleep

omg i know exactly what you're talking about and i have the same problem. it's not an orgasm like bbfeet commented, its like the steady ascension to the climax but it just NEVER gets there. it is so frustrating, and although i really enjoy having sex with my lover , he gets frustrated that he can never get me to climax, and believe me, its annoying for me too! it kind of just feels like im about to explode but i never peak, and it gets so intense that i can't even take it anymore, it feels so good that it hurts and it can go on forever without an orgasm. anyone have any advice??

I think I've only ever orgasmed once, and not when having sex. It was when he was using his fingers. I enjoy sex and foreplay with my partner a lot. I wouldn't be too worried about it. Women aren't the same as men :-)

the same happens to me ALL THE TIME . & my partner is AMAZING in Bed . & sometimes i think he feels bad , when its really not his fault . i've only experienced an orgasm while fingering myself .. never during actual intercourse . even if he does the same things i do with my own fingers it just doesnt work . its frustrating .

try masturbating I thought I would never achieve an orgasm as well but masturbating helps like no lie. try watching porn while doing it it also helps as well;)

She's right! I am so glad to see I'm not alone!!! It is frustrating, but you must play with yourself to teach some else to pleasure you, especially when you have these problems.