i have been masturbating for about 2 months now and i have yet to experience an orgasm (i think!). after rubbing my clit for a while and sometimes using a back massager on it or a brush handle, I have this warm sensation in my legs and I always feel like I have to pee and then i suddenly feel me legs twitch. This twitching kind of prevents me from going further because, i know its weird, but i just cant cause its not pleasant. I didnt uncontrollably moan or anything like the stereotypical orgasm so im wondering if i did at all?? can someone help me out on this one

You most definitely did orgasm. Congratulations.
That whole moaning and screaming thing is all very cliche. Not every woman suddenly developes a momentary case of tourettes when they reach their climax. It also depends on the intensity of the orgasm. Sometimes they're super quick, other times you can hold them for a few seconds. The more intense the orgasm, the harder you'll find it to keep your peace.

I think they say that the longest recorded female-orgasm was 30 seconds or something like that. That's a little scary. No doubt about it, that woman screamed her head off.

Well, it is interesting to go past the comfort zone sometimes. I usually stop after cumming (I'm a guy), but I can keep going because I can keep it up, not boasting, for the better part of 1 and a half hours. I don't usually, but, when I was with my girlfriend, she would keep going and it can feel really intense. So, try to keep going and see what happens. I would do it in the bathroom as there is a chance that you could squirt.

each person of course masterbates differently. there is a defiant difference in sexual orgasm and masterbation. for me the orgasm for sex comes all over me as i climax. for masterbation it is around the clit and around my legs, (haven't had the twitch). i use a soft, small pillow or blanket between my legs and i rub the lip on one side. been doing it since i was 9 years old and i'm 52 now.

Many different women have lots of symptoms while having an orgasm. For example as you say some moan, some scream, and some twitch and mostly your muscles tense up and some start to sweat. It is incredibly hard to have an orgasm for more than 20 seconds. Over and above is world record orgasms. LOL. Anyway, you probably had an orgasm. But I think a proper orgasm is where you feel so good and after your virgina starts to throb. It depends on how intense your orgasm was. Don't worry people only moan with dildo's....lol

Have Fun

its normal that you trich dont worry and keep going
need help

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

dude, seriously, this aint a personal dating site, it's a help site. Stop posting your myspace in hope of getting lucky and grow up.

eventually you should be able to by pass that

OMG!!!! i get this too and u feel like u really want to continue but u cant its so weird ! yay i didnt no that wa orgasm i get hem all the rime :-D

im 16, and ive been masturbating for years only externally though i never use anything inside my actual vagina. i like to use a back massager too it feels better and i usually just get strong tingly waves when i orgasm, really strong waves. i think That your just getting close to having an orgasm but maybe the twitching is too intense? it really helps when your home alone and just think sexy thoughts. i dont know how old you are but think about something that turns you on. oh! and try to follow it through its better to teach yourself how to orgasm to work out what you like and how you like it :-)

I use a vibrator to masturbate, but i was wondering how I know when i reach a climax? I get a quick numb feeling in my clit and it starts to increase. Is that a climax?

After i mastrubate with an rlectric tooth brush i feel like i need to scream . my legs vibrate and i cross them tightly and push gard on the toothbrush untill i cant take it anymore. It feels amazing!!!!!!!!! Is this an orgasn?!

definitely yes that is an orgasm

Hello! I'm glad I found this post, as I know the exact answer.

Yes, you certainly did orgasm. When/about to orgasm, you pretty much always have the sensation that you need to urinate. 

Below, i'll write a list of feelings you may experience while about/having (to have an orgasm) an orgasm. 

1. Feeling like you need to urinate

2. Warm feeling spreading throughout your body, vagina, clit, etc

3. Legs twitching, any body part twitching. 

4. You may 'squirt' a bit, meaning liquid (Phew, it's not urine!) comes out of you. 

5. And many others. :) 

Don't worry, it doesn't hurt or sting. It feels wonderful! I have been masturbating for a while and have had the experience. I hope this helped! 

Have fun with your future masturbation!  Nya! :-)

~NyaNyaMew 

Can someone help me I masturbate by rubbing my clit every night it's kinda a bed time routine now I do it other times as well I believe I'm a squirter but I don't have any fantastic feelings or body spasms nothing I just moan a bit and get out of breath and squirt but no great feelings am I doing something wrong ....