Hi. I'm 44 year old male.
Just recently I have experienced one strange thing. You see, for a long time I had problems with hard headaches and nothing could relieve my symptoms but one time, I have coincidentally turn my head strongly on one side and my neck cracked.
You could believe but my headache disappeared immediately after. I have done the same thing few more times and the same effect occurred.
I'm just curious is this method safe and could I develop some complications using it.

I was also curious about it and I have read some stuff about therapeutic effect of neck and back cracking.
I have talked about also with some of my friends and none of them complained had any consequences doing it.
Gently turning, rotating, or rolling one's head and neck can alleviate some tension and stiffness.
Main thing is that you have to do it by your self because letting someone else to crack your back and neck could cause serious damage to your spine.
Try to workout more because it will make increase your brain blood supply and this could relieve your symptoms.