I have a problem with my headache and cracking neck. And this sound of my neck cracking is terrifying me. I’ve started to think that it’s something serious and would like to hear some advice about this.

Well, maybe it’s not that popular but I advice you to try with chiropractic treatment. That’s what I did to solve my headaches and cracking neck. I can almost swear it’s the chiropractic that saved me from these severe headaches I had. I still have them occasionally and I usually go to my chiropractics. I’m actually a converted one, I was very suspicious about chiropractic treatment but once u tried it I just love that feeling of my nerves relieved. After my nerves are relieved or may neck bones are put to a normal position my headache is gone also. And besides this you may try to help yourself with gentle and slow stretching neck exercises, avoid sitting with your head pushed forward and never use a pillow while sleeping on the back, but if you sleep on side than you should use a pillow to support your neck and head.