Hello Users,

I was asleep on high pillow and when i took a turn i heard a breaking or cracking sound from my left side of my neck and started paining with stiffness. Now whenever i turn my neck any side the left side is painful and i feel stiffness also. The same pain happend earlier also when i was stretching myself in morning after sleep lying straight with my arms streching up straight and neck on the pillow where again as while stretching i pressed my head hard on the pillow and had same cracking and stiffness and pain which was more severe than this time. I went to massage and the guy said you left side neck muscle is very stiff and will take some time to relax itself. Can someone advice if this is due to lack of water in body breaking or cracking sound with stiffness is not something normal at all as I feel. Also this time I am having some strange pain like feeling or itching in my left side of my left forearm which is continuing till my left side of my left palm and my second finger from left(small finger then finger after that). Also when i move my neck left to right or right to left or front to back or back to front i feel stiffness pain near my left side of my upper part of backbone or just between my back left shoulder joint and backbone as in in between them and it kind of trigger the itching pain in my left forearm part, palm and second finger from last.

PLEASE ADVICE ME IF I AM LACKING IN SOME KIND OF FOOD DIET OR LIQUID AS I AM STARTING TO WOORY ABOUT THIS NOW!! I AM ALSO A BODYBUILDING FREAK SO MIGHT BE THAT THIS IS BEING CAUSED OF MY HARD MUSCULAR SHOULDER FRAME...

Hi friend...I understand your problem and i have also experienced it.when i consulted a doc he told me that it was due to prolonged improper posture during sleep.If the pain continues,i suggest you better consult an ortho specialist.Take care....

Thanks buddy.. Will do surely

Your blood sugar level is high