My eye just started iTching after i feel asleep on my bed yesterday and it won't stop and I look in to a mirror and it doesn't look like pink eye and I pulled down on the lip of my lower eye and it's all dark red or pink can't tell and there little bumps were my eye and the eyelid meet need to know whats wrong with my eye thanks for reading this

Is your eye more watery (from tears) than it normally would be? Did you have any eye infections in the past? The itcy eyes are most commonly associated with allergies, seasonal ones and now is the time that they are at their pek. BUt also, itchynes could be related to bacerial or viral infection of the eye (even the common cold, flue or sinusitis can spread up wards and cause these symptoms). If things don't change very soon, you will have to see a doctor and find out what is the cause and get proper treatment.

My eyes are watery more then eyes should be but its been like that since I can remember and I don't have any allergies

If that is the case, than it may be that you are dealing with blocked/ inflamed tear duct, especially because this is something that people do have sinc childhood. But I said already, only the doctor will be able to provide you with the treatment for the inflammation.

Thank you for the info also my eye just started to dry up and somtimes I blink i have this blurry thing covering my eye

You're welcome, I just wish you get better as soon as possible! It's scary when your eye is in question so I really wouldn't hesitate in seeing a doctor for something like this.