I have one problem and I need to hear your opinion. Since last week my left eye is red and has some discharge. I wash it all the time but I think it’s getting worse. What could discharge from my eye indicate? What do you think should I go to doctor?

I think you should go to eye doctor as soon as you can. It looks like eye infection. Don’t wash your eye and don’t touch it with your hands. You probably need some medication for it. Maybe it’s some bacterial infection. Once I had same symptoms and I was using antibiotic eye drops.

Well eye discharge can happen if you have too much fluid in your eyes. Is your discharge clear like tears or is it thick and opaque? If you have some infection In the eye then you discharge should be thick and opaque. However there are several infections that could affect your eye and you should first do some test in order to have the right diagnosis. On the other hand when you have allergic reaction your eyes can get itchy and you may have discharge also. Do you know if you have any allergies? Have you ever done allergy test? If this doesn’t stop in few days you should then se a specialist about this, but this usually goes away after few days.