A few days ago(could be last week) at night, i was on my bed, then my right eye started itching, so i rubbed it a little to releive it then went to the bathroom then i see my right eye on the left side of the eyeball of the right eye turned a little pinkish, so i wash and flushed my eye, then it releive it then i went to sleep, then the next day or in 2 days, i started having an eye pain or eye strain on my left eye and it felt like something is squeezing it it comes and goes(wierd) then i had to wash and flush it, then a day or 2 days later, my left eye felt the same thing a little and it happend to my right again(mostly) then my right eye stays having that wierd pain for a few minutes or hours then it goes, this happend sometimes durign school and at home, yes i watch tv everyday and use the computer everyday, but the pain goes away after i keep washing and flushing my eye, but then my left eye starts feeling the colling sensation after i finish washing both of my eyes at my bathroom! PLZ TELL ME WHATS DA PROBLEM!!

btw, this same wierd pain comes and goes but it takes time to come or when i do certain eye movements or other movements, is there anyway i can fix this?! and i really want to know what it can be!

And to not be mistaking, the pain is around the eye and a little farther from the eye almost like something is squeezing it a little, and can some kind of eye drop cure it or something? It does not come that much anymore today!

PLZ TELL ME WHATS GOING ON! and also...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

-Jamie

Hi Jamie, thanks for your message and I am sorry to hear about your eye pain. Are your eyes still pink? Are the lids pink? If so, this could be pink eye. Pink eye or conjunctivitis, results in redness, irritation, or inflammation of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the clear, thin membrane that covers the white portion of the eyes as well as the inner surface of the eyelids. The conjunctiva usually reacts to bacteria, viruses, allergy causing medium, irritants, or diseases of other parts of the body. Viral conjunctivitis symptoms include watery eyes accompanied with discharge are usual, discomfort in the eye with itchiness, . and the infection usually affects one eye but can move to both.

It is possible to have an eye strain too with the symptoms you detailed. The best thing to do is to see the eye doctor right away or at the very least your family doctor. They will be able to figure out what is going on for sure. Good luck to you!

thx, and i don't really see no pinkness in my eye, and my eye lid is not pink, well my right eye kinda shows pinky vains, and the left part of the eyeball is kinda pink but not as pink as an alergy or infected eye and my left eye shows some pinky vains and has some yellow stuff on it, i feel it a little now but it does nto do much of that pain anymore, can some kinda of eye drop help? and my mom kept telling me she will buy it tomorow and go to the docter soon :/

Yes, maybe a soothing eye drop that is high in saline content because that will help your eyes to be lubricated. Have you tried a wash? You could rinse your eyes out with a saline wash and then try the drops. That might work. I am glad your mom is going to get the drops. If those don't work, be sure to head to the doctor's office. Best of luck!

THX!! XD but btw, does the eye drop with high saline has ainti bacterial thingy? and does the salin wash has it too?

Hi:
Another thought might be that you are having muscle spasms from eye strain or something else. As long as your eyes aren't pink, conjunctivitis is probably not the case. Get to a specialist. You can't replace your eyes so you don't want this problem to linger. If it's eye strain, you'll get some good suggestions from the eye doctor. Try to see an opthomologist instead of an optometrist. An opthomologist is more specialized and they are surgeons. This doesn't sound serious, if that helps. But don't delay...get in to see a doctor right away. If you have an eyeglass prescription, be sure that you are wearing your glasses as prescribed.