over the past 2 days i have had a burning sensation all over my body with lightheadedness, costipation, pressure above my eyebrows and spasms in my eyes are checks. the one side of my face is swollen but i have no fever. my face feels like i have been in the sun all day. i did have huge boils on my face 2 days earlier but i thought it was acne, and when i pinched them they made huge scars on my face and nothing came out, today i have a burning sensation at the back of my head. i dont know what is going on and my vision is starting to get blurry...HELP!

ok, first of all SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDITELY. and ALWAYS drink water and fruit. this will help to stop constipation - i have had constipation and acne. i still have got them. especially acne which is killing me. the way to treat acne is to always watch your face with hot water and go to the doctor so he/she will giv u sum cream. and the thing about you starting to get blury has happen to me, only in my eyes which i cudnt see well. - that will recover soon enough. i hope this helps. but like i sed it is best to see a doctor.