My boyfriend and I never had sex. We have messed away, but never has he came when he was with me. NEVER. Sadly my period is late (its common b/c I run) and now it's been off 60 days. I was scared cause I am just the worrying type so I took a test, it was neg, but it was a cheap one. I began to worry when my period still failed to come on, and I stop running track (the season is over) so it should have came. I went to some clinic that gives free test and I peed in a cup and she got a dropper and dropped it on the test. I am 18 yrsold and my pee was really yellow! and first thing in the morning, so I looked it had one line, then a very faint line next to it. She did it again with the same pee and the same results. She said I would be 8 weeks and 5 days now. When I left the clinic. I bought 2 EPT, took them, both said "not pregnant", and I don’t think I am- we never had sex and he never came in my presences.... what could have cause this? Even when he touched his penis once with his right hand, he used his left hand and touched me... so could the clinic be wrong? And besides that only other time was me sitting on him nude when I had yoga pants (no underwear) on? Could his precum swam through the thin yoga pants? 

Yeah don't worry, this is a way of doing it. So insert your finger inside your Virgina and rub your g spot sloooowly. Once you get the feeling go faster and faster and faster until you think you've had enough

Anyone? I went back to the clinic and took another test (in the afternoon) and it was negative.