okay so my boyfriend was over and i was on my period so i had a tampon in, we did not have sex but his penis was on the outside of my underwear and pretty close to my vagina. So at no point did he go down on me or even put his hands down my pants because i was on my period and i wouldn't let him. I know it sounds silly but could i be pregnant? I washed off before i took my tampon out. But I'm about a week or so late and I'm scared. There is no way i could tell my mom about this so i really need help.

look, if he didnt go all the way in you, if he only touched your underwear, than you are not pregnant. calm down, ok? besides, i think sperm comes from when he has an orgasm.

if sperm didn't get on the ouside of ur vulva or inside you, your ok so highly unlikely no!! you can be late to due being sick, stress, there's many thing that can cause to be late.