I'm a little confused, I took a Clear Blue Easy Digital Early Result pregnancy test this morning and to my HUGE surprise it clearly said "Pregnant." But I wasn't convinced so I bought a First Response and there is NO indication of a second line anywhere on the test strip, so I don't know what to think. My husband is over the moon!!! We have three daughters and are trying for a boy (or whatever we're given XD ) and he is walking on air. Has anyone had this happen before?

Well some tests aren't as sensetive to the hormone in pregnancy. The clearblue digital measures hcg at 25-50 mIU and the first response measures at 25. Sometimes they measure lower than 25 sometimes higher, it all depends on the test. If you are confused just make an appointment and go to your doctor and see what he says. Perhaps he will just give you a blood test or an ultrasound to see if you are. Hope this helps, congratulations if you are pregnant, and good luck!!!

I had the exact same situation happen to me! I feel like I have never felt before. I am naseated smells, I have to pee A LOT, I cried over a Pampers commercial, and my breasts have swollen and are a bigger size now. I took the Clear Blue Easy Digital Test first and then the First Response tests (one later that day and the other one the next day). Did you go to the doctor? What did the doctor tell you? I am goin to an urgent care clinic tonight and telling them I feel awful and my symptoms. If they ask if I took a pregnancy test, I am going to tell them that since two were negative I think I am not pregnant. Hopefully, they can tell me something.

By the way, my husband said he felt like we wasted $14 on the First Response pregnancy tests and took them back to CVS. I was sooo embarrassed! He told them they were faulty. He actually got his money back lol!!! Please let me know what the doctor told you Leci 03.

I posted previously to this. I went to the Urgent Care Clinic today and they gave me another urine pregnancy test. It came back negative. They sent me to the ER becasue they do not handle pregnant woment or abdominal pain (I do not have abdominal pain but a pulling sensation). I took another urine pregnancy test and it was negative and they did an ultrasound. I had to have a catheter and they had to fill my bladder with liquid. My ultrasound was negative for pregnancy and any other problems. I AM SO FREAKING CONFUSED!!!! I am still feeling naseous and VERY emotional. PLEASE HELP!!!

I just wanted to add my comments to this post, I was delighted yesterday to get a PREGNANT with a Clear Blue Digital pregnancy test and went to the Drs to have it confirmed today. As I am still 5 days away from my period start date they did an HCG hormone test to confirm and it came back as a definate negative.
I am super confused and very upset as this was my first positive after six years of trying.
Good luck to all of you.
MC

I also just took the Clear Blue Digital in the morning and it Clearly said "Pregnant". I was freaking out, and took a First Response a couple hours later and there was NO second line anywhere on it. There could be differences in results from two pregnancy tests depending on when you use them. Since I took my second one later in the day, I am more diluted and if I'm not far along I would only be able to pick up HcG in the morning pee.

I am going to take another two tests tomorrow, one more Clear Blue Digital to see if I get the same results, and another one to compare. Let me know if anyone else gets results! I have heard many women say that the Clear Blue Digital says preg and they get neg. So either it can be faulty, or it detects it early. 2 of my friends had a + of CBD and - on the rest but found out 2 weeks later they were preg.

But hopefully I will find out for myself. This test is supposed to be one of the best. Let me know ladies if you find something out!

Rachel

i took a preganacy test two weeks ago and it show i was not pregant i took another two weeks later the same test clearblue it showed i was pregnant i went to the doctor and took another test my doctor told me it was negative she also told me if i drunk any fluilds the test will come back negative is that true am i pregnant can someone please help me i also havent had a prieod for 3 months now

Clear Blue Gives false results... First Response is very accurate.. My sister took the test got a positive result... And she was pregnant... I took one recently and also tested positive... Clear seems svery inaccurate