My new girlfriend is a hepatitis B chronic carrier, so far to date I have gone for 2 jabs of vaccination and awaiting the third jab. I have some information on hepatitis has like to know. Am I 100% immune from contracting Hepatitis B as a result of unprotected sex with her in future, after vaccination? Can a person with 3 jabs of hepatitis B vaccine taken contract hepatitis B through kissing with a chronic carrier?

There are two standard blood tests for Hepatitis B Virus: HBsAg (looks for hepatitis B surface antigens) and Anti-HBsAb (looks for antibody to the hepatitis B surface antibody). HBsAg detects the presence and levels of virus in the blood. When this test is positive or reactive, it means that the person is infected with HBV.
Anti-HBsAb means that the person is immune if it is positive, either as a result of having had the disease previously or from receiving the hepatitis B vaccine.
You seem to have doubts, so you can do a post vaccination blood test to see if you are protected. Hepatitis B can be transmitted through sexual intercourse with an infected person, but it is not possible for an immune person to contract the virus through deep kissing.