Hello. I'm having some problems and I some help would be more then welcome. I'm 16 year old and I am not so satisfied with the way that I look. You see, my face is covered with acne and even if my face was healthy- I have pretty ugly face lines.
I don’t know what to do. This is making me very depressed and my self confidence is pretty good disturbed. I'm afraid to talk with others and even to get out of my home sometimes. My parents refuse to help me! I was thinking to start using some antidepressants and I would like some help in choosing the right one.

Well, I don’t know a lot about antidepressants but I definitely know that you are way too young to use any of them.
Taking medication to treat depression doesn't change your personality or your physical appearance. You should start thinking about some other solutions. By my humble opinion – everything you should do is wait for about 2 or 3 years. You see, acnes are characteristic sign of your age and they will disappear for sure. Even your face lines will be different.
During this period I would suggest you some psychotherapy. Psychotherapy, or "talk therapy" is an important part of treatment of depression for many people.