Hi. I'm 35 year old male and I have some questions for you. Few years ago I was divorced from my wife. That hit me really hard so, about five years now, I'm living by my own.
Lately I have heard a lot about depression and I can say that some of the symptoms I have recognized in me. This frightened me a bit because I don’t know a lot about this disease and certainly-I don’t know a lot about symptoms of depression.
So, if someone knows more about this- feel free to write everything!

I know some thing about this and I will gladly share my knowledge with you. First I want to tell you that it is not unusual to feel sad, blue, or depressed from time to time.
Sadness is a normal reaction to some loss in life, injury or some physical problem. I will tell you some usual depression symptoms. If you have feelings of hopelessness, pessimism; if you have lost all your interest or pleasure in hobbies and some other activities including sex; if you had thoughts of death or suicide or even suicide attempts- then you could be almost sure that you are suffering from depression.
If you recognized some of them contact your psychiatrist imidiately.

:-( Hi,
My name is Terry and I have suffered with depression all my life. I could sit here and type out all the symptoms and what you should do about them but I think your best bet is to go to your local library and get some books out on depression. I can tell you that one thing that has eased some of my depression is to go on antidepressants. Another good thing to do is find a friend who you truly trust and talk about anything and everything that's on your mind. Sometimes just getting things off your chest can help a lot. If you don't have a friend you can fully trust, see a counselor or a psychiatrist.
THe worst thing you can do is be alone
Good Luck
Terry