I would love to hear from people who have taken the brave step of deciding to treat anxiety and depression and who have succeeded! As it is at the moment, I am still taking a low dosage of antidepressants and I genuinely feel that these meds are the only thing that is keeping me sane some days. Besides anxiety and depression, I also have serious anger issues. Do you think I am a good candidate to come off antidepressants, and to try herbs for anxiety and depression instead?

I will be frank with you and tell you what I really think. Some people do great with anxiety and depression herbs, and feel like they never need to use medication again. However, herbs that are used to treat anxiety and depression are not particularly well known for helping with anger and rage, so if you feel this is important, then you should not even begin to consider herbs for anxiety and depression.