Hello everyone. My name is Eloxy and I am 27 years old. I had this beautiful relationship and this boy was amazing to me. Until he met her and everything has changed. He left me and finished our relationship which was 7 years long. And now, I really don't know what to do. I have anxiety, I am in constant depression and I think that my life is really over. My friends and my family can't watch me this way, but I don't know what to do. I lost my weight because I lost all my appetite due to anxiety and depression. Help me. 

You need to force yourself to eat, Guest. I cannot give you a better advice than that one. My mom was suffering from depression for all of her life and she had the same problem, but we always got her to sit and eat with her family. Once you start eating regularly and properly, it is going to become more of a habit and you are no longer going to even think about it. Just give it a shot. It isn't going to be easy in the first few days, but I tell you, you are going to be just fine, and family can really help a lot.

Hi Guest,

Trying to stick to your regular eating habits as well as eating a healthy diet may help you manage depression. It is not easy, but you really have to do it, and you can, trust me. There is no depression diet that will cure or prevent clinical depression, but there is research to show that some diets are better than others for depression. Take Mediterranean diet for example. There is some research to support that a Mediterranean style diet, which is high in fruits, nuts, legumes, and olive oil, and low in saturated fats, decreases the risk of depression. You can try this one.

Hi Guest,

You feel like you can't eat, but you are able to drink water, am I right? Do you think that if you prepared a freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juice or a smoothie, it would be easier to consume that? At least your body would obtain some nutrients. Carrots might help as well, you know.

If you have someone who can make you eat, like, force you to eat with them, it can help as well. It won't be easy, forcing is never easy, but you need to understand that this might do you good. Good luck, I hope you get better soon.

Hello. I understand what you are going through. I am a guy and I lost all my appetite during to anxiety and depression and all my friends were telling me that I am a coward because guys cannot be in depression. I don't agree with it! It is normal. Thanks God, I had one friend who was in depression as well when she was younger, and she had the same problem like I did. She told me that I need to force myself to eat so I have tried to force myself. It was really hard at the beginning, but later it was much easier and I started to eat.

It is not shame to be in depression if you are a guy. Why? Because you can't control if you are in depression or not...If that were that easy, everyone would choose to be out of the depression, so PLEASE don't listen to the people like they are. 

Anxiety, depression and appetite were always connected. You can try to eat more portions, but they should be small. And of course, you should eat healthy food in those portions. If you can't do that, you should not ignore your instinct. You should go to see your doctor and talk to him. 

Good day.

That is totally connected, I agree with you Hannah. But I am not sure can you deal with it on your own. I think that you need to visit someone who is an expert in this area and the psychotherapy really can help you identify the root cause of your disorder. Also, this can help you to establish steps on how to try to eat. I think that you will react well on them. Also, you need to know that you should get rid of negative thoughts and negative behaviors and you should stop thinking that you can't eat.