Hello. I'm 20 years old and I have noticed that I'm not the same person like I use to be before.
About a year ago I started to spend a lot of time thinking about what has gone wrong, what will go wrong or what is wrong about me as a person. I don’t know how to explain this but I'm feeling that life is passing beside me.
My parents have noticed this because I'm hardly living my room in a past several months. They recommend me that I could see someone over this, but I doubt that anyone could help me.
Sometimes I even feel that life isn't worth living. I'm lost!

It sounds to me that you definitely suffer from serious depression disorder. It is quite common in persons your age because you are in specific age when transforming into an adult can cause this thinking about the sense of life.
I believe that your parents are right. I wouldn’t suggest you any medications because using antidepressants so early can make you addictive and they will not solve anything.
You should seek for someone to speak with. There are several support groups in our country so no one with depression has to feel alone.
Often times we just want someone to listen

Hi :-D I put this emoticon on that means very happy but I can't say I'm very happy. Every day is about the same for me but this is my own fault for I don't make things any different. So my day to day life is very mundane (monotonous). All I do is the same thing everyday. I watch a dvd. I get on the computer some. Here recently I've been trying to give helpful advice to the lovelorn plus posting a couple messages on this site. I go out for something to drink, or eat sometimes, with my adult son. My bf is around allot but I can't say we do much together; we don't but that's not really why I'm depressed. If it is a little it's only because I only do a few things in a days time and so every day is the same old, same old. Oh no I fear by reading my post you might get even more depressed. Sorry. Well when you say that life is passing you by I can really relate to that. Try not to think allot because I think that thinking in itself can get you into a state of depression especially if you are thinking negative thoughts. If I could help advise you a little now. Here's a little joke "take my advice; I never use it". lol Now you said you think about what has gone wrong. Well you can not change the past. If you made mistakes all you can do is learn from your mistakes and do your best not to make the same mistake(s) anymore. As far as worrying or thinking about what will go wrong. There's is no use to you doing this at all. Nothing is going to go wrong unless you are going to make it go wrong. Don't plan to make things go wrong. And if you are talking about accidental type little stuff (saying the wrong thing or acting a certain way) well this is normal trial and error type stuff. Like I said before you just learn as you go along. Just as long as you don't purposely do anything to hurt anybody (physically of course and mentally also). I don't exactly know what you are talking about when you say you think about "what will go wrong". You do your best in life. You treat people right and nice. You do your best to treat your family right (being nice and getting along well). My son went through a period of time several years ago when he didn't leave our home for months. One of his friends came over one day and changed it. And got him out of the house. What do you like to do for fun? Do you have friends you hang around with? I never had many friends and have been a loner most of my life not really to my own choosing. I don't know your circumstances so I won't assume. If you go to counseling that can help. Please never feel that life isn't worth living. There's just so many wonderful experiences you can go out and do. Do you go to church? I don't but I need to. Do you have a religious faith? I believe in the God head trinity. I'm strong believer in JC and he is my model person even though he always was more then a person as he was on earth. He was God. I'm talking about Jesus of course. I hope that doesn't offend you. I think it's more about what's in a person's heart then it is what they are out doing. I think it's OK to go out and enjoy life and have a little fun just so you're not big into drugs or alcohol. To much of anything is not good. It's good to set boundaries for yourself. This goes for anyone. Have my words helped at all? Please comment if you'd like. Take care.