Help...I am 27 and already have been blessed with one beautiful 3 year old daughter (At which time I took my fertility for granted). For the past 5 months my husband and I have been trying to conceive but recently found out that I am suffering from LPD (They have been inducing my period with Prometrium for the past 5 months). This month was my first cycle of Clomid (50 mg days 5 - 9). I am now at day 14 and yesterday I started to have very tender nipples and cramping (Which is normally something that never happens). Could this be a side effect of the Clomid or a sign of ovulation? I have been taking OPK every day but not one has come back positive. Last week I had a faint line and now yesterday and today (the days I should be ovulating) there is no line at all. Is there anyone out there who went through something similiar? Is it possible that all these signs are signs of ovulation despite what the OPK says??? I am getting very discouraged. :-(

Hey! My name is Andrea! I have be TTC for a year,then my husband and I decided to go to the obgyn. She did some blood test twice to see if i was "O" it came back that i was but it was low(BOTH TIMES)! So she told me to take clomid 5-9 days! Well i have started my first round of clomid on april 25 (5-9). The first few days i was feeling weak, but then it went away! Now,today may 3 2010, i am feeling cramps,tired,nausea! Is that from the clomid? I am scared but excited at the same time! If you have any comments of suggestions please email me! I will keep you up to date!

Thanks and god bless,
Andrea

Are you taking OPK's? I started clomid on April 27th ... I've been having cramps the last 2 days, lots of gas, then this morning had a LOAD of cm. None of the opk's have come back positive. Has anything new happened with you the last 2 days?