I have been taking provera for the last 5 days at 10mg a day and metformin at 500mg per day. I am supposed to start clomid today but I think I may be ovulating on my own. I havent for a few months. Is it possible for these drugs alone to cause this? I have cramping and egg white cervical mucus as Ive read online. I also see what looks like a ferning pattern on my ovulation microscope. Is it possible I am ovulating on my own from these meds and if so what do I do about the clomid??
Thanks for any input!

Yes you may be ovulating on your own. Do not use Provera if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Provera is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Provera, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby. FDA pregnancy category B. Metformin is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. It is not known whether metformin passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Clomid is an orally administered, nonsteroidal, ovulatory stimulant. Clomid should not be administered during pregnancy. Clomid may cause fetal harm in animals. You should talk to your gynecologist about this.