I’ve been suffering heartburn that was caused by acid reflux and indigestion. This has started to bother me about two months ago. I haven’t been using medications, because thought that it was only temporary disorder. But as it still causes me problems, I have to treat it. I’ve heard about nexxium that can work very quickly and give the relief from heartburn. I’d like to hear if it is really that good, so post if you tried nexxium.

I had the damage of esophagus that was associated with acid reflux and gerd. Nexium helped me within 2 months, most erosion on esophagus were healed. My friend that started with nexium because of mild heartburn had a relief within 2 days. Nexxium is drug that belongs to group of proton pump inhibitors, it reduces amount of produced acid in stomach. It is used once daily and gives relief that really lasts for 24 hours. It is usually well tolerated, sometimes can cause irregular heartbeat, water retention or dizziness, as I know. But you should ask for more information at your pharmacist’s.