Hi, it seems this is somewhat specific condition I'm suffering from, at least judging from the internet, but I don't suffer from acid reflux like one has when suffering from GERD or gastritis. Instead I suffer from bile reflux and the pain it causes is becoming unbearable. Unlike heartburn, the bile causes me to be constantly in pain, burning my throat and esophagus. When I first diagnosed I was given Nexium and for a while it worked, but things are getting worse and worse. I'm losing weight because I can't even take bite of food - it causes my stomach to spasm so hard and it hurts through all day or night. My gallbladder is removed and I was hoping after that at least I won't be in pain all the time, but the bile relfux and the constant pain are completely draining me.

1. Carrot juice natural. 2x1 2. No fat only olive oil. 3. Chlorophyl drink in 6.00 cloc end 21.00. 4. Probiotic high quality Natren or oder high quality. 5. Triphala when is urgent end acute. Sorry for bad English.