Hello. I'm 45 year old male and just recently I started to suffer from some strange symptoms I've never had before!
You see, it all started with frequent heartburn problems. I though it was from spicy food that I like so much but I was wrong.
Symptoms got worse and worse. I started to suffer from constant sour or bitter taste in my mouth and difficulties with swallowing.
That got me worried. Then, my friend told me that this could be serious because it reminds him on some acid reflux problem. I don’t know anything about this! Can someone please tell me more about this specific problem?

My brother has big problems with this acid reflux some years back and I will tell you some facts from his own experience!
You probably know that your stomach is in facts filled with acid which purpose is to digest food! It is very strong but our stomach is build to handle it- but your esophagus isn’t! When this acid goes out of your stomach into the esophagus it is causing burning sensations called heartburn. This happens when the muscle that contracts the enter of stomach doesn’t function properly. Bad news about all this is that this may lead to some serious problems if not reported to doctor immediately. There are several medications made to treat all this and the most famous is Nexium which heals the erosions on your esophagus!

Sounds like what i have, GERD (gastro esophageal reflux disease) You are expericing regirtation and heartburn, and difficulties with swallowing.Those are symptoms of Gerd.
-Raven,13