Hi! I have problem with tinnitus. My friend told me that niacin is good for ear ringing. Can I use niacin supplement for ear ringing?

Hi! Niacin supplements produce a temporary flushing effect that is supposed to pump more oxygen into the inner ear due to vasodilatation. Take niacin on an empty stomach for best results.
There is no clinical proof for the effectiveness of niacin in treating tinnitus, but niacin help me a lot.
So, I suggested trying this vitamin supplement, but you must be careful. Megadoses of niacin can destroy your liver. Niacin can provoke migraine headache attacks in some people. Some people have good results from niacin, other people gain nothing. I heal my tinnitus with niacin supplement. I hope that you will also have benefit of niacin supplement!

I have tinnitus due to a blood pressure pill I was put on & it is one living hell. I ended up with anxeria malnutrition & the Doctor I have is very non supportive. Is they any help for me. Helen

High dosage of nicotinic acid (niacin), does not destroy the liver, reference Hoffer - Osmond. The liver may react if there already exist pathology of the liver previous to taking high dosage ( hepatitis, alcoholism, etc), a healthy liver will however show increased readings of liver activity...not a bad thing

Take Niacin that has Inositol in it and you will not get the flushing.

I have tinnitus what can I do.

what Blood pressure pill?...I got mine after I tried 3 different ones in 2 months!... 5 months already!