Hi! I have ringing in my ears. It bothers me a lot. I heard that this conciliation is called Tinnitus. Is there some cure for Tinnitus?

Hi! There is no specific treatment for ear and head noise. If your otolaryngologist finds a specific cause of your tinnitus, he may be able to eliminate the noise. Most causes cannot be identified. Occasionally, medicine may help the noise. The medications used are varied, and several may be tried to see if they help. I changed three medications before one help me. Stop worrying about the noise. Recognize your head noise as an annoyance and learn to ignore it as much as possible. Prior to any treatment of tinnitus or head noise, it is important that you have a thorough examination and evaluation by your otolaryngologist. So, I suggested to you see otolaryngologist. Good luck!