Im going to suggest some powerful remedies for withdrawals on a number of drugs, this information has been verified by my own personal experience.

Im going to keep it simple , the rest is for you to research and figure out on your own.

Kratom - Mainly for Opiate withdrawal, but can be used for Cocaine and Amphetamine withdrawal as well. Great pain reliever, antidepressant, energy aid and anti anxiety.

Kanna - A natural Serotonin reuptake inhibitor (ssri), Used for Zoloft, Paxil and other SSRI antidepressants withdrawals. I also hear it works for alcohol withdrawals too.

Yerba Mate - If your addicted to Coffee and you want to get off but need an alternative, well here you go. Once you give some real homebrewed Mate the 2 week challenge you won't even think about going back to coffee everyday.

Thats some truth right there,but alway do your own research and practice this information with care. Stay Healthy!