My fiance' has been on methadone for 3 years currently 120mg. How long before withdrawals begin if he quits cold turkey? The reason for not tapering is he's going to detox at a clinic, but he has to be in full blown withdrawals before he can be admitted. Also what can I do to help him through this?

to whom it may concern. Anybody suffering through any type of opiate addiction from suboxone to methadone to pills and heroin. There is an all natural over the counter product that can be taken that is cheap and totally prevents and takes away all of the opiate withdrawal. this has been hidden from the public for over 30 years by big pharma companys so that they can make money off of drugs like methadone and suboxone and rehabs. None of this is necesary. Even products like withdrawal ease dont completly take away all withdrawal like this dose. I used it to beat a heroin and methadone habit and 6 of my friends used it and swear by it. You can order the report information at . I promise you that you will never fear opiate withdrawal again !

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

im actually on 120mgs a day... i decdied yesteray that im down with it and going cold turkey. I only been on it for 3 months... im on hour 28 with no withdrawls yet besides a headache!!! im actaully curious on this too!

what is this over the counter drug????

Whats the name of this over the counter medication?