i've been on suboxone for 2 yrs. i take 2 strips a day. how bad and how ling will it take my detox untill i'm totally off suboxine???

Since you have beenon suboxone for such long time you should visit any doctor and get proper instructions and advice to totally off suboxone.

What are the tabs in your strip - 8mg, 2mg or 0.4mg ? If they are the 8mg or the 2mg do not, no matter what, just stop. The withdrawl will be unbearable.

I have cut down from 10mg to 0.8mg from the beginning of January.

6 days ago I had my last 0.8mg and decided to jump off. Flushed the remaining tabs (0.4mg) down the loo.

On the third day my withdrawl broke and I am feeling better each day. I feel like I have had some sort of flu. I can't sleep much and so read all night. I don't ty to fight it.

hope this helps.

im doing it right now, taper down to 1 mg or less. Take Kratom for 10 days during withdrawal(almost takes them all away) and then stop taking the Kratom. Eat a healthy diet, and use herbs like Gotu Kola, ashwaganda, chia seeds, yerba mate, vitamin c, turmeric, and if you can get it, Cannabis oil.

I know what im talking about, i promise, get yourself some Kratom online and use it for any opiate withdrawals, works like a charm, just make sure you dont make the Kratom a habit. You dont need cannabis oil but it really is a very healing oil if used with respect. I am just lucky enough to live in Colorado. hope this helps

I don't know what Kratom is - I'll google it in a minute. I'm 9 days in anyway. I just feel very tired, which I accept and don't try to do too much. Starting to sleep pretty well in any case.

I prepared pretty well this time ( 10mgs down to 0.8mgs in about 12 weeks) . For me, at least, this was the key to an easy detox. Knowing what to expect helps and not being frightened of the withdrawl. It really cannot kill you no matter how long it takes or how it feels : do whatever it takes to believe this, ignore the horror stories online. They are about the poor bastards who didn't prepare, or who weren't ready to quit - I know, I failed totally 4 years ago, jumped off at about 6mgs and was still clucking 6 months later.

Had I thought about it I would have done as mistaken_mystery suggests and taken cleansing supplements. I guess that a 7 year subutex habit has made me much less aware of body health.
I