Hi, i have been on suboxone for 3yrs 8mgs a day.I tampered down to half a quarter a day which to me seems like a low dose. I am in day 1 of withdrawals not bad yet but this isn't my first rodeo lol I know its going to get bad. I relapsed back in november due to lack of energy litterally couldn't move or talk to anyone after 2 wks of being clean. I had to get back to work and needed a little sub. So basically I don't want that happening again so I quit my job and don't wana have any pressure. I also ordred some maeng da pimp kratom capsules I don't know much about this product just heard it helps with w/ds if someone can please let me know what is a correct dosage and how to take it that would be great. Any other tips on getting threw these withdrawals would be good too. Got plenty of vitamins,gatorade,immodiom etc. I have read up on this a lot but possitive I don't know everything. So help would be great. Thanks!

Dear what is this suboxone?

You don't want to know. Its the worst thing ever. I had a problem with opiates and if your trying to get clean drs will put u on a medication called suboxone.which doesn't give u cravings for opiates nor withdrawals but I wasn't informed by my dr that I shouldn't be on it a long period of time and its highly addictive the withdrawals r almost worst than opiate w.ds.

I'm so glad I found you. I feel so alone in this opiate struggle. But I am trying to get off subs and on day 2 or 3 I end up taking a sub agian. I've gotten down to 2mgs but maybe I need to go lower before I do the jump. On day 2 or 3 I restart with 4mgs. I got off subs last summer with the help of my bf but this time he is in rehab. So in alone. How is the suboxone withdraws for you?

I'm on day 6 from 8 mgs of subs
twice a day for almost a year switching off of a 5 year addiction to morphine over 400mgs a day. I'm in complete hell right now its like an hour by hour slow death I'm trying so hard to focus on other sh*t but the thought of using to just get some sleep is my everythought I'm not whining I'm going to win this and I've been reading everyones posts and thought I would throw in my 2 cents I know this sucks and maybe if we just keep bouncing off one another we can kick this sh*t. Just think of that night when you fall asleep and stay asleep and wake up and you feel like you again the you and me that we have forgotten about before we got sucked up that's what I'm thinking about. Good luck everyone one day at a time and sometimes its an hour at a time but no matter what. The time will pass whether we are using or not so before we all look back and its to late to change what we've done and wasted and people we hurt in the proccess of our using check it out we who are on day 1. 2. 3. 4. Or whatever we should at least of the fact we took the 1st step to kick this sh*t so let's be done and free finally . Good luck stay strong

allow me to throw in my 2 cents. you'll never be the same person again....you'll be a Better person, and only if you stay committed and disciplined. my story is a bit different but i endured methadone withdrawal and it was absolute hell. i simply could not do it cold turkey. but i tapered down, and when i jumped off, i used hydrocodone regularly for about 3 weeks to keep my sanity. then i stopped taking that and endured just under 2 weeks of withdrawals. by day 3-4 ...it was pretty severe, then it gradually got better. it was hard to tell whether i was withdrawing from methadone or vicodin but day by day, i slowly got better. during the withdrawals... ibuprofen, benedryl and imodium was my diet. to sleep, i took clonozepam or xanax, i avoided it as much as i could and when i did have to take it...i would alternate as xanax addiction/withdrawal is extremely dangerous. you can see where will power and discipline is important. you have to WANT sobriety. its been two months since i've taken any opiate... and i have NO desire to take any again. i feel SO much better now, and while i'm still recovering, i got a grip on my life again and i cherish every moment of it as i grow stronger every day. 

i should note that one thing that absolutely sky-rocketed my progress was the Gym. after two weeks of harsh withdrawals, i FORCED, and i mean really FORCED myself to go to the gym. it was the best decision i've made. it allowed me to sleep at night, and detox my body by rebuilding protein chains and stimulating the release of endorphins. i've learned a lot, i've read a lot, i became my own teacher. as should you. do NOT give up. i know suboxone and methadone are two different drugs but the withdrawals are in a similar ballpark. the stories i've read here are all pretty discouraging and disheartening but i'm telling you, you can do it.

i came to the conclusion that people really only stay active on this website until they recover, then they never look back... and rightfully so, you can't blame em. this would explain why there aren't many success stories online. at least...that's my opinion. i came back on this site because it serves as a reminder for me...a reminder to stay away from drugs, a reminder of the reality i endured in March...ugh. 

do not give up. think of this in the grand scheme of things...its only a few weeks out of your ENTIRE Life. after enduring this, you'll be more humble, more  aware, more vigilant, you'll be your own super hero. literally. it's great haha. take care.

Yea so I've been taking 4mg subs for the past year....it's day 4 off em stopping off 4mg......i wanna cut my frikkin arms off ...can't sleep ...watery eyes ....sneezing like 8 times in a row...so fuckn anxious...i want to tough this sh*t out ...but its hard when i could just simply get another script with a Benjamin Franklin......and to top it off i live in New Orleans where the only thing to do is go to the french quarter over and over again...and see the same sh*t.........plus literally having nothing to keep my mind occupied except the occasional "friend".....trying so hard not to get a script but damnnnnnn

Another option is kratom - simply the ground-up leaf of a South-East Asian tree - it's been used for centuries to make people feel better and many people take it to help with getting off Suboxone. We've helped many folks over the years buy kratom to make tea with - our Spec B is our most popular.