I'm just wondering if anyone might know something that can help me. I was on mononessa for about 3 months. I stopped taking it late November. I got my period after I stopped taking it. I got it again around December 28th. Both period were regular but now it's March 16th and still no period. I've read that the pill can mess up your period but this seems unusual. I've had protect sex since then but I took a pregnancy test at around Feb. 11th and it was negative. That should of been long enough for an accurate result but still no period. I really haven't had any pregnancy symptoms. I also have this white discharge like the kind you get when you're ovulating. I usually see it when I go to the bathroom and on my underwear. I can't really afford to go to the doctor because I don't have very good health insurance.
I was thinking maybe I could switch to a pill that has worked well for my in the past and maybe that will regulate my period?

white discharge is normal as long as it isnt: very smelly or lumpy painful or makes you itch then i dont see a problem with that. as for the periods i would suggest maybe going on the pill to see if this regulates your period i would concider contacting a sexual health nurse to talk about what pill is best due to if you smoke, your age ect.