Hi all, Sorry if this is tmi but just need help and advice from anyone who can give any. Ive just had my implanon removed after nearly 5 years (having it changed after 3years as doctors advise). Since having it in ive had no period at all and im still waiting for it to come back. i had it removed 3weeks ago, i havent even spotted. ive had quite sore nipples over the last few days but not too bad and keep getting ocasianal back ache and stomach cramps. ive done a hpt which was neg and also ovulation test again neg. i dont no whats going on or when my period will arrive as i havent had one for so long i dont no my cycle. i have had regular un-protected sex with my partner also. im a little bit worrid as i want a family in the future but im scared i wont get my period back. if anyone else is in the same situation or has been please reply with comments. thanks :) x

hi i had my inplant removed 3 weeks ago. No period yet but pains and sore breasts! Ive done 3 preg test over a course of 7 days and they were all neg! Keep in touch take care

Hi.
Its all too strange lol did u have a period whilst on implanon? How long did u have it in for,
You sounds very similar to me.
this morning i have woken up feeling very sick and mild headache and yest i woke up in a vile mood which lasted all day. my nipples arnt so sore anymore but my belly cramps seem to be getting worse.
not nice situation to be in i curse the day i said yes to implanon... still waiting for period to arrive.
hope ure well :) x

hi still no period im thinking of starting my pill just to see if i get a period at the end i was regular whilst on the inplant !

Hi.
well just to update after all those weird feeling etc got my period on the 21.08.12 so just over 3 weeks after having it removed and after not having one for 5years it came back with revenge i had full 5days bleed and have no stopped again so just waiting to see now if i can get a regular cycle before i start the pill to introduce the pill round me and my cycle as want to be as natural as poss.
hope things are well for u x