Okay, I am 20 years old.
When I was 18 and a senior in high school I got pregnant with my first child, just a week prior to my graduation, and nearly three months pregnant I went to the doctor for an ultrasound and they told me that they could not detect a heart beat. Two days later I had a DNC.
I found out in January of this year that just 10 days before I Christmas I had got pregnant again. The pregnancy was perfect! I made it to 22 weeks exactly and was walking around outside when i felt contractions. I dilated to 3 within the next 10 minutes, after 15 minutes i was already at 7, and 20 minutes after the first contraction I was fully dilated. My little angel was born 3 days later, and died at 22 weeks and 3 days.
I was diagnosed to have an "Incompetent cervix".
In September we found out that we were pregnant once again, this time we were nearly 14 weeks pregnant, and it was a blighted ovum pregnancy.
I had the DNC a little over a month ago. We did not have intercourse for 2 and a half weeks.

Since the DNC I have not menstruated. For a week or so I have had re-occurring headaches, I have remained bloated, and experienced a small amount of nausea.

I feel that I may be pregnant again, however I do not want to tell my boyfriend for fear of me not being pregnant or it being another blighted ovum. I dont want to mention it to him until I have some other opinions as to what may be going on. Because we have both been through a lot lately.

What do you guys think is going on???