I had a miscarriage on 10/28/06. It is now 12/26/06 and I have yet to have a period since the miscarriage; however, my body is showing signs of pregnancy again. Could I have gotton pregnant without having a period since I miscarried. Please help..

Quote:

I know that this is nearly a year after your post but I'm hoping you can help me. I'm in the exact same sitaution. I had a miscarriage on 8/7/07 and still no period. I took a pregnancy test an hour ago and it's positive. How did things turn out for you?

I am in the same situation as you. I have story that may make you feel better. I have a friend who had two m/c in a row, never had a period and got pregnant and had a healthy baby who is now 1-1/2 years old.

hi all...
I had a miscarriage 14th dec 2010 i was 12 weeks didnt need a dnc....i got pregnant again 3 months later but unfortunatley had a blighten ovum ,that was 4 1/2 weeks ago ...i have been having lots of pregnancy symptons and im 5 days late! to nervous to do a hpt! dont no if you can be pregnant so soon after a miscarriage?i no its not left over hormones and the doctor took my bloods and tests all came back negative.