hi, I am 4 weeks 3 days preganant, LMP was 12/2/2013 i.e.12th feb.2013(without any doubt).Since day before yesterday i started having crampy lower abdomen pain for which i consulted my OBGYN, She urgent made me undergo the TVS which revealed pregancy of 5weeks 5days (no idea, how ?ultrasongraphist told me its all based on measurement , though I am pretty sure about my LMP dates) with the left side corpous leuteal cyst and just the gestational sac without fetal pole & no Yolk sac was visualised , which apparently should have been noticed till now according to the doctor,he told me tht he will repeat again the usg after 5-6days for the confirmation, ans it could me blighted ovum..on review with the my Gyanac, she told me tht we will go with the LMP dates as they r more realiable n will repeat the scan after 10 days. she is put me on complete bed rest with TAB SUSTEN 200MG & suggested that the crampy lower abdominal pain resembling PMS is all because of the corpus leuteal cyst and i might have to bare with it till my 1st trimester, she told me that with dates we don't expect anything more then the gestational sac at this moment.I have started with susten thrice daily, but i am too puzzled whom to believe and stressed out, as i am aware of the fact that that USG finding in early pregnancy are more accurate then the LMP.What should i do?please guide me properly,I can withstand the reality and be prepared for the worst, please guide me in proper way?is it blighted ovum? As far as i know that usg is always less than that LMP date, then why in my case it is coming more? I am to stressed, plz help me out asap..

through ultrasound they would know how far along you are. Even is it is a blighted ovum it doesn't affect you getting pregnant again. You could of not done anything to prevent this from happening. It just happens and is the luck of the draw. They said the next time you get pregnant after the blighted ovum it is usually a normal pregnancy. They do recommend waiting a month to give your body a break. But i really hope that is inst a blighted ovum. That is a hard pill to swallow to hear that :( just take it easy and a lot of sleep and rest!!! Maybe your hunny can be your maid ;-) Hope all is well please keep us posted. Wishing you a lot of luck!

thanx a ton. these 10 days are going to be the longest time ever, i guess.I am doing all the things that my gyane has told just want that everything should me fine, nothing should go wrong n hope that yolk sac also develops

hi, on 26th of last mnth ..i started bleeding and they had to do D & C, finally lost the baby. Feel so down... Don't knw why this happened to me. If God was determined to take this baby then why did he give? Whats the guarantee that next time everything is gonna be fine.I feel so down and feel that something is missing!

You have to think there was something wrong with the baby that's why you couldn't keep it. If the baby was perfectly healthy then it would of been here still. I am so sorry to hear about your loss :( I was actually looking up and doing research on miscarriage the other day since i am 5 weeks pregnant now. But if you have a miscarriage then you are pretty much guaranteed to have the next pregnancy healthy. Think of it in a way that your body needed to get rid of it because something wasn't right and now with the next it will be right. Are you gonna start trying for another baby right away?? I am very sorry to hear about your loss my thoughts are with you and your family. You can always private message me if you need any help.

sorry this is AK2012 i dunno why it wont let me log in.

really don't know about when to try again. My Doc advised me to come after 6 weeks for the thorough check up of what went wrong this time- hormonal study. so guess won't be trying before that. Also, i guess i am not yet mentally prepared, still not over it.

hmm...feel totally devastated.