Hi i had a miscarriage October 12, 2007. I was 7 weeks and i felt as if everything was going right. I began to spot just a little but thought it was nothing then went to the doctor and they noticed that the ultra sound put me at 5 weeks so they thought i had my days mixed up. The next day started feeling fainty and nauseaus then all of a sudden i started getting really bad cramps and started passing blood clots. I had a blighted ovum miscarriage which is a visible sac but no baby inside. Now it has been about 7 weeks and still no period. I took 2 hpt and they both came out negative...can anyone please tell me if this is normal or should i call the doctor to give me something to force my period to come?

The same thing has been happening to me . I had a m/c about 7 weeks ago on the 30th of January 2011. Its now 7 week since and i have had no period. I have hip pains and lower back ache as well and i feel feverish.I have done two test's and both came put negative.

I don't know what to do next, can some one help me out here ??

i have had 2 mc. this last one was on apr. 24 and still to this day, no period. i missed last months cycle... 4 hpts and all neg.. is it too early?

I also had a blighted ovum miscarriage. I was 9 weeks and everything seemed to be going fine. I had my first ultrasound and found out that everything was the size it should be for 9 weeks, but there was no baby. The sac was empty. We were absolutely devastated because we want a baby really badly. I had a D&C the following week (7 weeks ago now) and I still haven't gotten my period yet. I'm getting really worried because I feel like I need to see my period to know that my body has fully recovered and is ready to try again. I've taken a HPT and it came back negative and an ovulation detection test showed I wasn't ovulating either!! I'm just really confused about where my body is at!!

It is hard to be patient, but please be. I had a D&C on March 4 and did not get my period until 9 exact weeks thereafter. Call your gyno also. I kept her informed and during those 9 weeks had my paps / conicidentally. I would've received medicines otherwise in order to get my period. My issue now is that my next period is late and do not have any pregnancy symptoms + have had and irregularly have major bouts of acne + most recently, Libido loss. We'll see. Anyone else experiencing this? Good luck to both of you. Sorry for your loss. Let me know how it goes.

Hello i had a mc, i was 5 weeks and stop bleeding february 23 2016, it have been 7 weeks and i still didnt get my period, I took a hpt it came out negative, Do you'll think I'm testing to early, I've been going throught alot my daughter passed away march 27 2015, and now a mc. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind by going through all this. I'm sorry for everyone losses i hope you'll find the comfort you need to get through this take it easy.

Hi Dd you eventually get the pregnancy results or ur periods back, I'm experiencing that same problem. Help