Hey, this is obviously kind of embarassing... but I've noticed it for a while and am really not sure wether it's meant to be there; there's a sort of lump that is almost numb and is very far down my vagina. If I 'tap' it, it feels like it's near my anus. If I were to try for a baby when I am older, where on earth does the sperm go?! Can it go down? %-) I am REALLY confused as to wether it's meant to be there or not and I don't know what to do! Anyone else been in the same position? It's not like a spot or anything.. it's been there since I noticed it about a year ago when I started to become sexually active with ex's etc.
Also, my boyfriend fingered me in a different way than usual and went much deeper and started to sort of rub this 'lump', which actually felt very good... but it made me bleed! It didn't hurt at all but he's done it twice and I bled both times!!! %-) I've been sexually active before and have had sex once, so it's not my heiman breaking!
Would appreciate some advice or any ideas as to what that 'lump' is.

Steph =)

i have that too...thats why i looked this whole thing up, im worried it may be cancer or sumthing, i used my..hairbrush XD one time to have some fun, and i bleed too. it felt good tho. 

I have the exact same problem! I'm 16, and I'm just really worried about it. Because now I feel like another little (about the size of a BB) bump on the other bump, and it's really hard. I'm so glad there's someone else there that has the same problem.

Do you know what it is?

sounds to me like genital warts.

It is most DEFINITELY not genital warts!

I'm not entirely sure what it is, but there's a common theme here that several females have it, and I do as well!! discovered by myself and my boyfriend, there's a definite lump deep inside. it's not at all genital warts or any kind of std. i think it might be the g-spot?
I have a physical scheduled to see a doctor, and I'd recommend you other girls do the same!

its your cervix

I think i have the same thing, i only found it last night, it is about 2 inches in and only on one side, it feels numb and near my anus as well, it also is hard ... i am worried it is cancer, can someone help, i have no idea what it is, im not sure if it is the same thing u have, it is quite far it. Im only 15, and am a virgin.

dear reader, i am not have an answer to your question cause i to have the same problem. the doctor told me that i need to remove it as soon as possible for i may not be able to conceived. that day cried like a baby. i am afraid of cutting but it isnt warts. he cant give an explanation as to the cause of problem that could have done that. he made a vatal point that miscarriage can be afactor but hey who am i to judge u guys.

believe me there is a medium size lump at the top end of the viginal if you feel you will notice it has a split in it and a very small hole that is to small for anything to go inside of this is your cervix all women have them they are nothing to be concerned about they after become lower in your pelvis nearing your mid to end of the period cycle. If by any chance you are worried you should see a nurse practicioner, and ask her to check it out.

i have the same bump. it is about 2 inches up on the anus side of my vagina. it feels like i am tapping my anus when i touch it. it doesn't hurt or anything, but i am worried. i am 19 and have never had sex, but my boyfriend and i are going to soon. what if this bump is in the way? is this normal? i think i am talking about the same this as the rest of you, but i'm not sure. %-)

Well about a middle fingers length in my vagina a have a lump that i can manouver my finger around and it's the size of a grape. It also feels like there is an indent in it when i press on it, like an animal bit a little chink out of it. I've been reading on the internet about it and people keep saying it's my cervix but it really doesn't feel like it should be there. I am 15 and a virgin. Is this the same thing you guys are talking about? What is this?

omg im 15 and a virgin as well and i was well worried about it.

How do you know if its your cervix?
I've been worrying a lot and thought there was seriously something wrong with me.
The way you are all describing it it sound the same as mine. Its never bled but i worry it will get in the way if i have sex.
Not that I'm planning to like really soon
but i wouldnt wanna be infertile or anything!

I know for sure I'm talking abou the same thing as the 19 year old "me too"
but Is it normal?!
thanks girls!

ya. i'm 20 and a virgin as well. Because i'm getting married, i've started "exploring" myself so that i'll know where to direct my husband on the wedding night.

I too found this bump on the anus side of the vaginal wall... it was stiff and i could move it, but it felt like i was pushing on my anus when i did so. It's not the G spot though. I found that too ;) but it was almost beside that soft spongy spot (which...for me is the gspot). when i pushed on it, it wasn't really a pleasant feeling so i just sort of avoided touching it. it was a little bit sore, but i didn't bleed either (maybe i wasn't pushing hard enough to bleed)...

for those who have had blood... are your/his finger nails cut as short as possible? the tissue in there is very sensitive. are his hands extremely rough? these could irritate and cause bleeding.

omg i have that too!! it feels all weird when i touch it and is abt as deep down as my middle finger. i personally think that it has something to do with your virginity. i am 14 but never had sex or a hymen or had my period before but that has been in the family so......this may have helped but i am worried still so ask your doctor.

i just found it,and like its on my right on my vagina and its like a bump not to big but yeah...and it doesnt itch or anything but like idk,mmm....i dont know if its serious or not but other cases said that its no big deal but i dnt know if like its the same.?. :$