im onli 14 and im starting to get really woried now and i can't tell anoyone its wayy too embarrassing!! well to start with i hardly have much hair just a little on the top and thats it the rest it basically bald..i did shave my vagina when i was younger before i even started to get pubes..do you think this may be why? and also on my vagina lips i have these pimples and sometimes i can squeze them and this white puss comes out sometimes even bleeds and the rest wont go and they dont squeeze or nothing they dont bother me but it just worrys me!! %-) also i keep coming up with big bumps on the pubic area sometimes they puss aswell and they can be uncomfortable..somebody please help me i dont no wat to do!!!!!!!

The EXACT same thing is happening to me!!

except im 13 and have a normal amount of pubic hair. It's really embarassing and i dont want to tell me parents.

if anybody has any information PLEASE help me!

you need to tell your parents

well telling your parents would be the right thing but i no u wont because its embarrassing i no. i have the same thing and im not saying anything i guess what id say is just wash a lot and when u shave, shave downward and use good shaving cream and if its a shaving rash itll go away in a few days.

well im 15 and i have a normal amount of pubic hair, but i have bumps every now and then which always go away. but u said u had small pimples on the lips of your vagina and they wont go away...u should get that checked out asap bcuz it can possibly harmful to you in the future...if you are sexually active, you may have a std ex: herpes, which NEVER goes away. so my advice is to tell your parents, besides i dont think they are gonna be the ones looking at your "area".

It's probably just razor burn , shave downwards instead of upwards , if it doesnt go away tell someone .

I'm 14 too. I have the same problem. I also have a few pimples on the inside of my legs.o_O I don't think it has anything to do with this problem, but its just because we are teens and all and our bodies have alot of oils and hormones. I asked my Mom, yes the mom, and she said it is from razor burn/rash. I used some hydrocortisone. It's helping. I don't think I'm going to shave there very often, it's natural to have hair there anyways and I will probably only shave for the pool beach etc.. I hope this helped for you!:)

I'm 16 but I've been getting small bumps that appear on my vagina every now and then and i do shave. Im afraid to tell my mother. I also haven't been sexually active so im not sure whats causing this.I use soap to shave instead of shaving cream...i was told it was safer.If anyone has any ideas please tell me...cause I'm scared. Thanks