I am a 13 yr old girl and I have been face timing with this guy and we start to get undressed and then we start masterbating. I find him very very attractive and I wanna get an orgasm but I'm not really sure how to :/ I have been trying for a while I have tried everything fingering, rubbing my clit, sharpies and a lot more. If anyone has any advice for me on how to get an orgasm please tell me! 

PS don't judge I just get turned on and I really like him

Why don't you practice without him? It could be the stress of doing it for him that's preventing you from getting there. Practice alone until you get it it working to your satisfaction. You need to get yourself warmed up first. Try caressing yourself anywhere it feels good. Up and down along the sides of your vulva next to your clit. Squeeze your lips together with your fingers and release. Putting fingers or anything inside your vagina is the least likely way to get an orgasm. Watching you put something in there may give HIM one though. Your clit is not just the little tip you see, it has roots like a tooth that go down both sides of your vulva. Practice playing with yourself, by yourself to figure out what works best for you. Then when you get it working well you can do it for him to watch. I think you're trying too hard and thinking about that.