Im 14 now and have always wanted a vibrator but think my parents would never get me one?

how can i get one or subistue for one?

I don't know how to master bait and I really want too know how. Because I really like this guy and I wanna f**k him but I can't do I want to learn how to master bait about him.

You can use an electric toothbrush as a vibrator, or if you don't find it gross, you can download an app to make your cellphone vibrate and use that.

You can also buy the vibrator yourself or ask a friend to do it

electric tooth  brush will work

Is masturbate no master bait

There are many ways to do it for girls, some girls are very creative in the way they do it. But it all comes down to rubbing your clit until your orgasm.
Your clit is the most sensitive part of your vagina because is where most of the nerves are. To find it sin on your bed or on a chair with your legs wide open (and obviously sit naked). Just slightly bellow where the vagina lips met at the top, you should see or feel a small knob of flesh coming out in the middle between the lips. That's your clit. Once you find it you just have to rub it with your fingers.