k ive tried a vibrater and a shower head and their kinda getting old. 8-| im a 14 girl. any new masturabiting ways that feel good? like acctually feel good and i dont have to go buy something out of the ordinarry. any ideas? :-D

get in the bath and spread your legs either side of the tap.let it run at a gentle heat you should get an orgasn in under 3mins!
if that don't work try a marker,hair brush handle,mop handle,fingers
or try massargin your clit and rubbing up against somthing e.g. chair pillow,table i get orgasms really well by doing that
the most important thing is to make sure you dont get caught lock the door or do it when everybodys asleep
but make sure what you use is clean!
good luck have a pleasurefull time!

i love using my big 2 inch barrel curing iron (obviously NOT plugged in). its long and u can get a good grip on it while still going really deep. I love getting on all fours and using it while i reach behind and rub my clit. u can postition it just rigth and get it to stay still while u let it go in and out of u. i love mine i have been using it for years. you'll be able to can cum really fast with it too. HAVE FUN!!!

How do you squirt anyone know how

eerriinn wrote:

k ive tried a vibrater and a shower head and their kinda getting old. :roll: im a 14 girl. any new masturabiting ways that feel good? like acctually feel good and i dont have to go buy something out of the ordinarry. any ideas? :D

try this go in the bath spred your legs andstart touching and rubbing your clit and put watter in above warm then get cucumber or fingers markers w/e.. kk then start touching your nipples and breasts and sclose your eyes and imaggine some1 you like or have a crush on and imagine that hes doing it to you and youll cum in and instant 

eerriinn wrote:

hey i do masturbating all the time and heres one way:get a corner of a furniture like the table or something and hump it like spreading your legs on it and get on top of it it really feels good u should try it

good luck!

there are several ways to masturbate. i use a pillow sometimes it feels amazing! and i use a ball like a rubber ball and i place it above my clit and lay on my stomache then i grip the sheets and slide up and down it feels really good to. u can use the cap off of deoderant to. Good luck!

i massage my clit, i've been doing this for years, because i can never get any were with actual masterbaiting, ive tried my fingers a curling iron, ( not on ) a powder foundation brush, a hair brush nothing works, i dont have a detachable shower head so i cant try that, and help would be appreciated

the best is to use a shower head with a massager even when the feeling comes dont move it leave it on ur p***i

i've been masturbating since i was 10.
at first i felt really guilty and would even cry about it.
but i still do it now, and have amazing techniques.

you'll need something with a rounded tip (i have an intuition shave and i use the handle, it's curved just like a pen1s, you can also use makeup brush handles, toothbrush, pens, markers, kookypens, NO FINGERS), something comfy you can lean back on (like a pile of pillows), something to put your legs and feet (they must be higher than your head)
as for clothes, when i usually do this i have sweat pants on (no undies) and a shirt (no bra)

1. set everything up so your pillows (or whatever your using) is up against a wall, the object that your using (rounded tip) is set up within your reach (if you would like to use a vibrator then set it up too)

2. get into position and close your eyes.

3. (optional) fantasize that there's a hot man with a rock hard pen1s kissing you (or whatever turns you on)

4. start pinching and massaging your breasts and nipples with your left hand. run your right hand down your breasts, accross your stomach, along your inner thighs (i like to stay here for awhile and just run my nails GENTLY over my thighs), even gently (gently as in barely) carress your outer puss lips. you may feel like you need to rub your clitty but DONT. teasing builds everything up.

5. keep doing step four for as long as you wish.

6. take your object (rounded tip) and suck on it, like your giving the best blo job you could ever give, then, spit on the tip and gently rub the small area between your anus and v-hole. slowly make your way up to the edge of your v-hole and stay here for awhile.

7. once you can't take it anymore, take your left hand, and start massaging your clit SLOWLY
and gently move your object halfway into your v-hole, moving it in and out halfway.

8. get faster with both, until you feel like your going to orgasm, then slow down ALOT or stop for 12 seconds

9. repeat step eight until you totally want to orgasm, than rub your clit hard and fast (small circles work best) and move your object all the way in and all the way out as hard and fast as you can. GO NUTS!

if this does not work for you, try they have methods and the BEST erotic stories! :lol: hope this helps!!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

eerriinn wrote:

Humping/rubbing up against objects such as pillows, rails, tables, etc.

Guest wrote:

Many girls cannot climax by vaginal penetration. If you climax easily by clitoral/oral stimulation but not penetration you may be in that group.

okay well as many people have said, the bath technique is amazing
warm water, running on your clit, best thing possible in my opinion.

another way is to fold a pillow in half, or even get two pillows and open
your legs over them and grind on them, i used to do this all the time
and it always worked for me. you could also use a teddy or whatever.

another one is ride on the side of the couch arm, this may sound creepy
but its fun to have your dog watching, not joining in or whatever but
so you know someones looking at you do it, always a turn on for me.

i usually get in to my sexy lingerie like a bustier and stocking. i touch myself all over to get warmed up. then i take my dildo and get it wet in your mouth then rub it on my boobs and repeat. now its ready for my p=ssy. i gently message it until im ready to stick the dildo in. i stick it in a few inches and rub my clit in small circles. when im about to orgasm i stop and do it again but i move to dildo in and out of my soaking wet p+ssy until im ready to cum. while doing this think of have sex with whom ever youd like to do it with

hi im 13 now and been masturbatin for like since i was 10 n im giving up on the hole idea of usin an electric toothbrush and my fingers can anyone suggest sumthing thts gonna make me feel like im going to orgasm so quickly tht i cum fast?????

try the hair iron it works well