Hey. i'm 13, and I want to know how to masturbate efficiently. I mean, sure I've been masturbating on and off since about 9/10. I rub/tease my clit and sometimes penetrate with pens/fingers but I get really turned on and my hips buck and then the feeling goes.WHY? I can't get any toys or anything. I wanna know how/what gets you off, and if possible step by step instructions. Serious responses only... x

Hey yeah Im 13 i have been masturbating since 10 only then didnt know what it was, I rub my clit up and down, sometimes use my moms vibrator on my clit & now like using a pen or something to penetrate my vagina since I haven't had sex fully yet. It feels so good! And I get multiple orgasms from it but It can take time it may hurt at first just get used to the feel I recommend you try it for the first time after you have had an orgasm and are all wet.

Message if you need any tips :) x

Have you tried a carrot or a cucumber?You can also use the showerhead on your clit.I could have written much,but feel free to pm me.There are so many ways a girl can be pleasured:)

Well first of all, everyone needs different things to stimulate themselves. I know what you mean by "I get really turned on and my hips buck and then the feeling goes." This happens to me sometimes, I'll feel like I'm really close and then nothing happens. What I do is just to keep going, and keep my mind fully focused on the feeling "down there." (Keeping your mind focused will take practice, if you find your mind drifting off to something else just bring your mind back to the feeling.) Eventually, it does come back almost full force. I find that when this happens, I usually get the best orgasm's. You can also try other things like vilyzoren suggested, I've used water bottles (obviously you should never drink from them again afterwards :P), and I've even masturbated through underwear or even through old socks. Sometimes, having texture helps. Even if it may seem weird, I would recommend old socks if you find you need texture. They give your fingers more freedom then through underwear. My last tip would be to give yourself time to get in the mood, whether it be through fantasies or other "fun time" material. Good luck!

I believe that rubbing your clit with your middle and married finger is fun for first timer, but then it gets a little boring but try these ideas they helped me a lot : rubbing my clit with my finger, if  you want to squirt try a plastic drum stick and wiggle the stick around your vagina<3 or rub on to  Your clit sideways to make it fun and irresistible ( don't. use  the drumstick agin unless you clean it well.

next maybe use the head of the shower and rub your clit while water is dripping onto your clit or into Your vagina.

how to make you satisfaied

I'm 15 so I kinda have some experience with this kinda stuff by now lol.Use an electric tooth brush on your clit (No not the same one you use for brushing your teeth) it really works it feels so good!! Finger yourself at the same time and its amazing.

Hi I'm 13 and I have been materbating since I was about 7 anyway I am having trouble pleasuring myself and I found a vibrator in my moms sex box and I only put it on my clit and rub but I can't get satisfaction from it very mush and I have a sensitive vagina so I can't stick anything up there and also I am afraid of my mom finding out cuz when ur about 14 15 you get vagina checkups at the doctors and I don't want him or her seeing my stretched out vagina and then him or her telling my mom

Hey Use bannana, bananna give more effective feel

Hey iam 20 bananna is more effective

Hi ! i know this is from a year ago but i need tips. I don't know where and how to put my finger up my vagina . PLEASE HELP I EANT TO SQURIT SO BAAAAD