I can't orgasm from having sexual intercourse without a vibrator, does anyone have any tips about how to have one without having to use it? :-(

Most woman can't orgasm without lots and lots of clitoral stimulation. So make sure either he or you is rubbing your clit during sex!

i have no problem using the vibrator.. i just wish there was some cream or pills that would help.

Nope, no creams or pills, just practice!

Is there anyway that it could make it hard for me to orgasm with it when my boyfriend and I have sex if I use the vibrator too much? Like one to two times a day?

Technically yes. It's kind of a mental thing. You become used to making yourself cum with the vibrator so you know how to get yourself off with it and it's easy... but then you don't know how to get yourself off with just your hand or just through sex. You might want to practice with just your hand sometimes so you know how to get yourself off that way as well.

Unless you want to bring the vibrator to sex sometimes, which can be fun too.

I've tried it with my hand, it doesn't work and it never has. If I want to orgasm during sex I have to use the vibrator otherwise I won't. I mean the sex alone feels good don't get me wrong but I don't climax unless I use a vibrator. I just hope I don't have to use one for the rest of my life.

Also, I've never came before.. atleast I don't think I have. I know what it looks like but I've never seen any white stuff inside me or shot out any clear liquid. Are all women capable of ejaculating?

Depending on how you use the vibrator, it can affect your clit in a negative way if used too much. Are you holding it lightly against your clit and enjoying the tingly sensation?? Or are you holding it real tight against your clit and it's taking more and more to get off?? The vibration of a vibrator can de-sensitize nerve endings after a period of time. Granted, it should take a long time but it can happen. The previous poster asked if you ever used your hand and you said you couldn't cum that way. That leads me to believe that you might want to back off with the vib for a while, maybe a week or so and then get to know yourself with your hand. Take your time, take it easy and enjoy the sensation leading up to orgasm and don't just try to rush to the orgasm. You may find that the first time you use the vib after some time off, you will cum quicker and better. Nerves will repair, but it sounds like you need to give them some time. Enjoy the trip, not just arriving. Have fun.

I must have some nerve endings de-sensitized inside my vagina from using the handle of a hairbrush in the past to masterbate. Which is why my boyfriend and I think I have to use a vibrator to orgasm. I would hate that to happen with my clit. I think I'm going to lay off the vibrator for awhile and just use it for sex.

I had the exact same problem.
Well, I came from a very repressive christian family, so I never explored sex very well as a teenager. Plus the fact that I was sexually abused in childhood by my stepfather. I killed all my libido, rarely masturbated and never felt comfortable about sex.
The first time I had an orgasm I was around 20. I was having sex the bathtub with my husband and decided to try something I saw on a porn channel once: letting the very strong and powerful water from the little "sprinkler" stimulate my clit suring intercourse. That was the 1st time I experienced what an orgasm was.
But I still couldnt cum at all, so I bought a clit vibrator, and that one made me cum very easily.
But I still felt frustrated, cause vibrators are noisy, not sexy at all. And believe me: VIBRATORS MAKE US LAZY.
I was very worried, even considiering a unhooding surgey, cause I thought there was something wrong with my clitoris.
Then I decided to get free of any hard thoughts I had about sex and get to know my body, finally! I wanted to cum!
So I put some lub on my clit and it gets much more sensitive. The vibrator "taught" me the exact spot I like better, so I stimulate it untill I feel the same pleasure I felt with it the vibrator once.
It feels warmer, so I know that it is time to touch it faster and harder.
I learnt to cum very good. Sometimes I even ejaculate.
Touch your clit and use your imagination. Think about all your fantasies and do what your body asks.
It will "come" some time.
I know how frustrating it is, so I know I helped by telling my experience.

I hope I helped, I mean.
I dont know anything. Hehehe....

I had the exact same problem.
It will "come" some time.
I know how frustrating it is, so I hope I helped by telling my experience.

ok i want to masturbate and have an orgasim without using a vibrator but how

I have a similar problem but I don't know if a vibrator will be strong enough to stimulate ejaculation. I don't know if Walgreens vibrators are very strong. I had always had an orgasm and ejaculation during intercourse but have been unable to ejaculate even though I can maintain an erection and I'm only 24.

I usually masturbate with my hand, sometimes a hairbrush as well, but after a while i wanted to massage my breast as well, so i decided to take a bath, position myself under the faucet, and let the water stream onto my clitoris. It feels so good and you can stop and start when you feel you're cumming so that you can move away and ejaculate quite spectacularly. Although i find using a penetrating object makes you ejaculate more, more like a porn video. And vibrators are really good, unless you do get a de-sensitisation, in which case it sucks.