Hi, im 13 and i need help getting climax on my clit, cuz it hurts to stick things up there and i cant buy sex toys and am way not ready for sex and ive tried electric toothbrush on my clit which gives me an awesome orgasm but itsgetting kinda old and i want new techniques tovuse on my clit.

If you want to know how to climax, there's few things you need to know:

1. For most women, it's impossible to orgasm without clitoral stimulation

2. Your fingers are your most versatile "toy"!

Now, vaginal stimulation can obviously feel really good, but many, many women masturbate without ever "sticking things up there". You don't want to use an electric toothbrush either, by the way, because that has bristles that can hurt you. Just try rubbing your clitoris in different ways. Sideways, up and down, slow, fast, with one finger, with many fingers... test it all out and see what gets you to climax. It might take a while to figure out what you really like, so just relax and take your time. 

Try using a cell phone or a neutrogeana wave thing it feels super good

Do not ever use a cell phone on the genitalia people! It is nuclear powered and might start a cancer situation in your private area,ok? Try a much safer style such as during a bath, turn on a stead stream of warm water lay down in the tub ,put your private area right under the stream of water, legs up on the wall in front of you, and let the water play in your favorite spots. It is not the fastest technique, but as the orgasm builds, you will be very pleased with the results!

I did try an electric toothbrush i get orgasms but when i do i get ths unbearable tickle on my clit, i mean it feels good but its annoying and it makes me not juice,so... i need something get to help tht tickle and make me juice??

And cell phone is a way good idea,thx

Try sticking a large pumpkin in. If that doesn't do the trick then try a watermelon!

Those r too big your so wrong!!!!

I am a grown woman and can buy any toy I want, but I prefer the hand-held attachment in the shower, on the massage setting. As Aunt Tanya also advised, there is something about a stream of warm water that can be very satisfying. Add to this the pulsating of a shower massage and you get ecstacy. If you have access to a hand-held shower attachment, try this!

I suck on a sharpie and put it in my vagina, and there are these really small plastic fans with only the two arms that come off and have a little switch, so the head spins and thus vibrates, and I take off the arms and hold my vag open and turn it on and tease it over my clit, and if I get really turned on, then I remove the sharpie and insert the fan up as high as it'll go

Jacuzzi jet feels amazing

Watch porn and massage your clit with your fingers plus porn gives you amazing ideas for the future (;

I need a girl to suck my slit

just keep moving your finger up and down your clit it feels awesome i also take my middle finger and stick it in and out of my vagina it feels amazing!

just keep moving your finger up and down your clit it feels GOOD i also take my middle finger and stick it in and out of my vagina it feels amazing!