Ok so I like to "play with myself". But when I stick a finger up 'there' I don't feel excited like I do when I rub my clit or watch porn. I masterbate like this almost everyday. Is it bad that I don't feel pleasure when I stick my finger up there? What are good ways to make an orgasm last longer?

Many women do not get much pleasure from vaginal penetration but the "g" spot is in there so if you can loccate it you may be able to get some from that.

To make it last longer, slow down and enjoy the pleasure of playing with your clit to lead up to it. Also your clit has roots that go down both sides of your vulva and rubbing up and down there can lead you to an orgasm a little more slowly and with more feeling. I can drive my wife wild by rubbing her there with split fingers, leaving my middle finger free to tease her clit when I feel like it.

here is a good one for you. works better if you are sitting on the edge of your tub or edge of bed. if by the bed lay a towel on the floor because you might get a lil wet depending on you. use your pointer and middle finger and insert into ur vagina. with your fingers do the come here movements with them. you will feel somthing bumpy on your fingers (ur in the right spot) keep doing the come here motions faster and faster. with your other hand rub ur clit. after a lil while it will feel like u have to pee. dont worry that is normal. when that feeling hits do it faster and faster. it will feel like u r going to cum but actually u will squirt. it is the most amazing thing ive done to myself.