I have just recently started to explore my body and all of my friends are saying that when they masturbate how amazing great it feels, and I just do experience that feeling.  My friend said that she just recently squirted while orgasming, and she said that the feeling was the best, and I want to know that feeling.  I don't want to have sex just yet (I'm 14) and I want to know what other people use to get a squirting orgasm.  Thank You!

IzzyBizzy wrote:

Why not get together with your friend and have her show you how she does it?

Hey ladies. I just wanted to let you know that I am completely straight and I've had sex so many times so don't be like, ew. She's a lezbian. Because I'm not. But just looking at how all of you squirt and how you masturbate just really turns me on. Speaking of which. A good way to make yourself squirt is to get yourself warmed up. You know, look at the mirror and get naked, do a little strip routine for yourself and than wear a tight tight pushup bra and talk to yourself but pretend that a rich man is just toying with you. So after your little tease, rub your nipples. Rub them slowly and teasingly and when you just can't handle it anymore. Put 3 fingers in your vagina and find your g spot. Rub and push on your g spot and than when your about to reach your climax, you will start to feel like you need to pee but that's just you getting ready to squirt. Keep going and you will have the best orgasm of your life except for the real thing. Another way is to rub your nipples and get yourself warmed up and than let a stream of warm water caress your p***y in the bathtub. You will be so f*****g turned on. Your parents will never find out because you can just get some milk or juice and "spill" it on yourself and go and take a "bath". I promise. Those are the keys to a great orgasm.

Good because I need some help too.

please help me! i can never get myself to do it and i've been trying for weeks now!

i always finger myself and dont get me wrong it feels good but it never feels the same as when a boy does it for me and they always make me have the most amazing orgasms making my whole body tingle, is there anything i can do to give myself an orgasm like that?

I think we are designed to respond to the touch of the opposite sex. I know I can't masturbate myself and have it feel anything like the touch of a girl. Even if she's not doing a very good job, the touch of her hand feels better than mine.

Ok reading all these comments just wow if you want to make yourseld squirt the simple way is to either start with your nipples or clitoris rubbing them lightly then when you feel really wet stick your middle finger in and make a come here motion then put your middle finger in and find your gspot it feels different from everything else in there just play with that you'll start to feel it for extra stimulation play with you clitoris with the other hand and you'll feel like you have to pee keep going and push it out

Dude just tell her on the post.why do u want her to private msg u.you are a chomo.child molester.she told you she was 14.it is a crime to have sexually conversation with a minor.i reported u to the police and gave them ur info...chomo

Just Rub Ur G-Spot

Where is your G spot? I've been trying to find it but I can't

If you insert your finger inside about an inch or 2 & feel along the top you will feel a spot that is rigged or feels like the roof of your mouth. This spot is triggered by pressure not vibration. So the more pressure the greater the feeling. The orgasm that comes from this is a revolving orgasm so it fills then squirts...fills again & squirts. When u feel the urge like you have to pee u are there, you just have to be able to let it go

heres what i do

1. go to your bathroom and lay on the floor(make sure to giva a good reason y ur in the BR so long)

2. rub yourself or what ever works for u

3. when u reach ur breaking point like ur goin to burst i just stop hold back the feeling until i feel like i am goin to burst

Thats how i do it try ur own way that works for u:-D

I use a shower head to masterbate how else could I masturbate I am a lesbian btw (13) I've had sex three times but never had a squirty orgasm

i want you to teach me im 15 and need help